lost soul 2

Friday 30 December 2016

Theory of evolution of Human being...!


I Asked, "What is the theory of evolution of Human being?"

And he replied:

Initially You were never different than animals,
food, kill, fight and reproduction.
Yes! you were the same to same 
As the other living creatures in this world.
 
Then One day You became curious,
and you began to analyze things around you,
and you began to fear about certain things,
and you began to discover things to full-fill your needs.
But still you are same to same,
As any other living creatures do, 
Moving around in herd,
for security, unity and shelter.

I became Impatient.
Then When and How?

And He smiled,
The day You generated emotions,
The day you started empathy,
The day you believed in the almighty,
The day you prayed for the well being of the whole world,
The day you began to differentiate between good and evil,
The day You began to do good to others unconditionally,
The day You find peace at live and let live, The very simple life's principle.
You are truly evolved as a human being..!

But the real question is,
Are you??


And I was silent..!
Am I really a evolved human being?
May be!
I consoled myself,
Or may be I lied..!
May be some day,
Or may be not..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker