lost soul 2

Sunday 30 November 2014

But I promise, i will love you for ever, forever & forever...!




I can't promise, I will break stars from the high sky,

I can't promise, I will bring you necklace of bright diamonds,

I can't promise, I will buy a palace for us for staying,

I can't promise, I will take you to the world tour for sure.





But, I promise, I will love you, like more than anything in this world,

But, I promise, I will give you, the hug of my arms, when you are alone,

But, I promise, I will take care of you, in my small sweet lovely home,

But, I promise, I will take you, where ever you want and my yearly saving permits....!





But, I promise, I will be with you everywhere and always.....!

But, I promise, I will help you cooking food for us for dinner,

But I promise, I will kiss you on the lips, whenever you look cuter than a baby..!

But I promise, I will love you for ever, forever, & forever...!



-V.P. "Naadaan"





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker