lost soul 2

Sunday 26 October 2014

Let me re-live golden seven days of mine.....!!!

A  beautiful poetry on the topic of indispire of : seven days experience of a lover with her soul mate, away from all modern gadgets, at the bank of a river, where they live together away from all worldly modern noise, on the lap of mother nature, where they make sand-fort, travel in the boat, see sunset, touch raindrops and embrace each other.

experience about A 7 days experiment to stay away from all modern gadgets and apps like mobile, laptop-computers, internet, social networking, E-games and how you spent that time? with family? traveled? meditated, anything you experienced. #7dayexperiment




Disclaimer: Picture taken from Google searched images
Let me Travel to  the past of time......
Let me re-live golden seven days of mine......
Let me Watch a sunrise or sunset....
Let me Built  a sand fort again........
Let me quarrel over kitchen or bathroom....
Let me help her decorating our sand-home!!!!!

Let me go to Play in the water....
Let me sing a song in the air ....
Let me catch droplets of rain...
Let me Be on a boat wid her....
Let me go on the other side of the mist.....
 Let me touch seven colors of the sky...
Let me give it her as a surprise.....



Let me stretch my hand very wide..... 
Let me Sleep under the stars.....
Let me Walk there by moon light.... 
Let me hold her hand in my hand very tight......
Let me whisper three words in her ear.....
Let me hug her in my arms....
Let me stop this precious moment of time.....
Just one wish.....
Just one....
Come back again  in life of mine.......!!!!!!!

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers



1 comment:

  1. Past never returns... future is your ...make it better.

    ReplyDelete

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker